Amazon Echo (shortened and referred to as Echo) is a brand of smart speakers developed by Amazon. The devices connect to the voice-controlled intelligent personal assistant service Alexa, which responds to the name “Alexa”. This “wake word” can be changed by the user to “Amazon”, “Echo” or “Computer”. The device is capable of voice interaction, music playback, making to-do lists, setting alarms, streaming podcasts, playing audiobooks, and providing weather, traffic and other real-time information. It can also control several smart devices acting as a home automation hub.
1. Echo Dot (3rd Generation) Smart speaker with Alexa
Echo Dot is popular voice-controlled speaker, with improved sound and a new design. Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and much more. Sound stream is richer and louder. You can drop it in one rooms in your home and could make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device. You can fill your whole home with music. Pair with a second Echo Dot (3rd gen) for stereo sound or connect to your own speakers over Bluetooth or with a 3.5 mm audio cable. You could Use your voice to turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, find TV shows, and more with compatible connected devices.
Just in $49.99 & FREE Shipping.
- Better sound than 2nd generation.
- For visually impaired person it is very simple to set up the device without assistance.
- Can hear the music two rooms away with the volume not even at full.
- Improved Base look.
- User unfriendly.
- Bulky adapter.
2. Echo Dot Kids Edition smart speaker with Alexa for kids
Alexa is a kid-friendly DJ, comedian, storyteller and always getting smarter. Just ask and Alexa will play music, answer questions, read stories, tell jokes, and more all with younger ears in mind.1 year of Amazon free time Unlimited, and a kid-friendly case, plus a 2-year worry-free guarantee if they break it, return it replicable is free. Easy-to-use. Kids can control lights, plugs, switches, and more with compatible connected devices. Automatically filter explicit songs from Amazon Music or Spotify.
Limited time offer in Just $59.99 & FREE Shipping.
- Free returns for up to two years on the product being bricked by a kid.
- Great case for kids.
- Great Sound.
- Size is great small and compact
- Can use Phillips Hue devices on the kid’s Dot
- Doesn’t understand accents.
- Parental controls are not great if kids use IPads
- Unable to change the content filter.
3. Charcoal Fabric Echo (2nd Generation) Dolby powered smart speaker with Alexa
Alexa to play music, make calls, set music alarms and timers, ask questions, control smart home devices, and much more. Ask for radio stations and more. Call or message almost anyone hands free with your Echo. Echo hears from any direction even while music is playing. Get calendar, traffic, and news updates, manage shopping lists, control compatible smart home devices with Alexa.
Just in $149.99 & FREE Shipping.
- Amazing speaker and sound quality.
- With the reasonable price get speaker, the Alexa AI, and all the power cords and adapters.
- Interchangeable Skins.
- Access on iPhone (blue tooth) and Pandora.
- Easy to setup.
- Top button is hard.
- Lower sound for audible books.
4. Echo Spot Adjustable Stand
Place on a table or counter and easily adjust Echo Spot’s viewing angle. Quick and secure magnetic attachment to Echo Spot Available in two colors.
In just $99.99 & FREE Shipping
- Attractive Display.
- Great Alarm clock.
- Quality speaker.
- Cannot use cell features.
- Direction only up and down.
5. Echo Sub Powerful sub-woofer for your Echo requires compatible Echo device
Echo Sub delivers down-firing, 100W deep bass sound through a 6″ woofer. Pair with one Echo Plus (sold separately), rich left/right stereo sound. This is simple to set up and use just plug in Sub Pair supported Echo device with Echo Sub to get music with rich bass. Stereo Pair supported Echo devices for music playback separated into left and right channels, also supports connecting one Echo Sub.
In just $149.99 & FREE Shipping.
- Improved bass performance.
- Good wireless performance with no sync or placement issues.
- Great sound.
- Easy to setup.
- 6” driver isn’t big enough for large rooms.
- Audio distortion with Echo on high volume.